Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Back from sunburn heaven

It feels like I was gone forever, but really it was only a week. I have to catch up on school work and get used to reality.
A couple things happened on vacation,

One: I got so sunburnt that the baby is going to come out with a tan.

Two: I saw a billboard on the way down there promoting an aquarium with an image of a parrot on it. Either someone is really stupid or they are drowning parrots there.

Three: Mike and I had a discussion about how the USA should be spending their money now that they closed down the space program. I decided that we should focus on taming sharks so we can ride them like dolphins and Mike decided that I was retarded.

Lots of other things happened during the cruise, and I will share them with you later, or possibly forget about them entirely.

No comments:

Post a Comment