Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Pink, blue....White

So everyone is getting excited about buying baby clothes, they say they can't wait til we find out the gender to start shopping.
You know so they can buy pink or blue stuff.


I, however, and really excited to start buying white stuff. White oneies, white burp clothes, white socks, white blankets, little tiny white hats. I am getting super excited just writing it down. Hehehehehe.

Not sure why white, maybe because it can get super clean? Maybe because I associate white with comfy?
Whatever the reason I am super excited, and AND the best part is I do not have to wait to find out the sex to buy these things.

My baby is going to look like a tiny adorable angel.

ps. I totally plan on embroidering little wings into a few of babys oneies.

No comments:

Post a Comment